Don’t trip over your cat! Legal Risks with Remote Workers
Recorded: April 26, 2022
Length: 1 hr
SHRM Credits: 1
It is no longer about the virus. Recent surveys show that most workers prefer remote work as an ongoing lifestyle. This session will help employers understand the legal risks and implement preventative measures. Issues include:
- Workers’ compensation challenges as applied to a remote worker’s at-home injuries, as well as an employer’s right to inspect the remote office
- What law applies if the remote worker’s home office is in another state.
- Wage and hour implications and setting enforceable expectations of each remote worker
- An employer’s confidentiality legal risks relating to remote workers
- Communicating remote work terms and when the arrangement can be lawfully revoked
MNW Member: $199 per attendee
Non-Member: $240 per attendee
After receipt of your registration, we will send you a link to the webinar.