Management Northwest is a membership-based organization that provides employers with preventative employment law services as part of a flat annual membership fee. The membership year starts the date of the on-line registration and runs for one year from the date of on-line registration.
Annual Membership Fee based on number of employees (including owners, PT, temporary, and FT workers).
Commencing January 1, 2022, membership pricing is as follows:
- Tier 1 – 1-15: $2750
- Tier 2 – 16-39: $3100
- Tier 3 – 40-100: $3600
- Tier 4 – 101-200: $3700
- Tier 5 – 201-300: $3900
- Tier 6 – 301-500: $4200
- Over 500 – Contact MNW for pricing
If supplemental add-on memberships are desired for Oregon, WA, CA, or other locations outside of Idaho, please Contact MNW for pricing. 208-850-2226
The following Services are included in the Annual Membership Fee Price:
- Analysis of Personnel Practices
- UNLIMITED employment-related e-mail and compliance calls (Compliance issues requiring more than 30 minutes of legal time will be billed at a discounted member rate)
- Issues include: Disciplinary action, termination, Family and Medical Leave Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, Title VII, HIPAA, COBRA, Workers’ Compensation, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Immigration, Garnishments, Unemployment, Drug free Workplace Act, Polygraph Protection Act, Davis-Bacon Act, WARN Act, military service laws, jury and witness duty, management of medical absences and conditions, harassment, discrimination, hiring and firing, compensation, pregnancy, enforcement of policies and procedures, dress codes, office romances, disciplinary action and documentation, respectful workplace issues, drug testing, I-9s, retention of records, new hire reporting requirements, personnel files, educational assistance, orientation programs, compensable time, timekeeping and tardiness.
- Discipline and document review, terminations, drafting policies, reviewing and responding to subpoenas and attorney/agency requests, reviewing and revising letters to employees, sample letters, contract templates and review (billable if exceeds thirty minutes).
- Written Legal Review of Employee Handbook
- Written Legal Review of Employment Application
- Legal Updates (provides cutting edge information on new laws, case decisions, and workplace trends that impact your business)
- Employment law forms and letters
- Free Attendance (up to three attendees per membership unless otherwise noted) at three Member Webinars – Must be marked as “Free” in subject line
- Discounted pricing on other webinar trainings, multi-employer and in-house HR and management trainings.
- Discounts on all other legal services
TO BECOME A MEMBER, FILL OUT THE ON-LINE FORM AT THE FOLLOWING LINK:
Click here to view a list of current members.